sábado, 11 de setembro de 2010

3D Race

Hey there! First game post!
I've been trying out this (not that new) 3d game creationn software called "3D Rad" (http://www.3drad.com/). Well, one afternoon, I was really bored, playing around with it. A few hours later, I had just finished 3D Race, my very first: 1.Racing game and 2.3D game. I think it's worth five minutes of your life, but it's very generic, and doesn't have much replay value. You can download it here. Read the READ ME! to info about how to start the game.

P.S. Special thanks to Gui, my PC pal, AND yes, I do realize that posting a 3D game as a first game doesn't make much sense, but it's the only one I can post, right now.

**Edit**

Known problem!

If you get the following error: “The file d3dx9_27.dll was not found” (or so), update your DirectX. You can do so here.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário